What I Read in March 2016
- Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
- The Glass Mermaid by Poppy Lawless
- Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #1) by J.L. Bryan
- Mermaid’s Den by Ella Malone
- Beauty and the Fleet (Intergalactic Fairy Tales, #2) by Robert McKay
- Dire Blood (Descent, #5) by S.M. Reine
- Recombinant (The Blood Borne, #1) by Shannon Mayer and Denise Grover Swank
- Outcast, Volume 1: A Darkness Surrounds Him by Robert Kirkman
- The Legacy Human (Singularity #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
- Wraith (Debt Collector 10) by Susan Kaye Quinn
- Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine
- Defying Fate (Descent, #6) by S.M. Reine
- Maggie for Hire (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker, #1) by Kate Danley
- Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs
I was so busy rereading with revisions in January and February–where I read 7 books total–that I didn’t give myself time to read. This month, I balanced time a little better and read 14 books in March, and it did not feel like enough. (It never feels like enough.)
A couple of these (Glass Houses and Frost Burned) are rereads. I was rereading Mercy Thompson at the end of 2015, and wanted to reread 7&8 before I dive into the brand new #9. I am always waiting for the new Mercy Thompson, it seems.
Don’t book covers look pretty when they’re all lined up? Books, books, books!
I’m going to go read.
What have you read lately?