- Bound (Arelia LaRue, #1) by Kira Saito
- Forced Autonomy (Phase 2) by Lila Felix
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins
I reread The Hunger Games in February. More than once, actually. I loved it more on reread, as is often the case, and found a lot of interesting things inside. I love reading books through multiple times because I learn so much about what made a particular story great. Mockingjay was so much better when I wasn’t flipping the pages at a rapid rate, terrified to find out what would happen next.
I had a lot of false starts with books this month, and the previous one. I guess I’m not finding what I want. So far, I’m loving What Kills Me by Wynne Channing, though.
What have you read lately?