What I Read in March 2014
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Alpha & Omega (Locke & Key Vol 6) by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodríguez
- Thorns (The Frost Chronicles #2) by Kate Avery Ellison
- Frost (The Frost Chronicles #1) by Kate Avery Ellison
- The Cabin in the Woods: The Official Visual Companion
- What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
So I read some really awesome books in March. I’m really loving The Frost Chronicles and am reading the third one right now. What Kills Me was hard to put down, and it’s free on amazon, so why aren’t you reading it? It’s a fast paced YA vampire book with an awesome lead character and a healthy amount of blood. I made Robert McKay read it, and he was thankful. Do it!
I really enjoyed Tiger Lily, which I was pretty skeptical of going in. It’s narrated by Tinker Bell, which is pretty damned perfect.
I read the end of Locke & Key, my very favorite graphic novel series, and the end was beautiful, so I have to recommend that one even harder now. It’s a dark fantasy with this intense and amazing mythology. Again, why aren’t you reading this right now?
In summary: you should be reading a book.